Do You Need a Lawyer?
• A debt collector files suit against you
• A creditor files suit against you
• You get a foreclosure notice
• Someone repossesses your vehicle or threatens to repossess it
• You discover cracks in the foundation of your new home
• Creditors won’t stop harassing you
• You’re convinced you’ve been deceived in a major purchase
• If you get notice of an arbitration
• Taking or renewing a payday loan
If you need a lawyer, go to www.naca.net to find an experienced consumer attorney in your area.